发布时间： 2019-12-26 Series: Product News Release Time: 2019-12-26
News Title: How does the cutting speed affect the laser cutting process?
The laser cutting speed directly affects the width of the cut and the roughness of the cut surface. There is an optimal value for the cutting thickness of different materials, different cutting gas pressures, and this optimal value is about 80% of the maximum cutting speed. Laser cutting is a widely used processing method in laser processing. It is a particularly important application technology in the laser processing industry. Laser cutting has been widely used in automotive, aviation, chemical, and other industrial sectors. The principle of laser cutting is the energy released when the laser beam is irradiated on the surface of the workpiece to melt and evaporate the workpiece to achieve the purpose of cutting and engraving. Cutting accuracy is an important part of measuring the processing effect of laser cutting machines, but laser cutting accuracy is not completely dependent on the equipment itself, but is composed of many factors.
Among them, several important factors affecting the precision of laser cutting in Jinan:
1. The size of the spot after the laser beam passes through the focus: the smaller the spot after the laser beam is focused, the higher the accuracy of the laser cutting process, especially the smaller the slit, the smallest the spot can reach 0.01mm.
2. The positioning accuracy of the table determines the repeat accuracy of the laser cutting process. The higher the table accuracy, the higher the cutting accuracy.
3. The larger the thickness of the workpiece, the lower the accuracy and the larger the slit. Because the laser beam is tapered, the slit is also tapered. The thickness of 0.3MM is much smaller than that of 2MM.
I. Too fast If the laser cutting speed is too fast, it may cause the following consequences:
1) It may not be able to cut through, and sparks may be scattered randomly.
2) Some areas can be cut through, but some areas cannot be cut through.
3) The entire section is thicker, but does not cause dissolution.
4) The cutting section shows a diagonal stripe path, and the lower half has dissolution.
Speed is too slow
1) Causes over-melting and rough cut surface.
2) The slit is widened and the sharp corners are completely melted.
3) Affect cutting efficiency.
3. Determine the appropriate cutting speed from the cutting spark to determine whether the laser cutting processing speed can be increased or decreased
1) Sparks spread from top to bottom
2) If the spark is tilted, the cutting speed is too fast.
3) Sparks are non-diffusive and small. If they are gathered together, it means that the speed is too slow.
The laser cutting process speed is appropriate, the cutting surface shows a relatively stable line, and no melting stains are generated in the lower half. The workpiece material has a certain effect on the accuracy of laser cutting. In the same situation, the cutting accuracy of different materials is slightly different. Even if the material is the same, if the composition of the material is different, the cutting accuracy will be different. So, how can we achieve high precision during laser cutting? Jinan Laser Cutting Factory has concluded several key technologies to improve the accuracy of laser cutting after years of practice: First, focus position control technology. The smaller the focal depth of the focusing lens, the smaller the diameter of the focal spot, so it is important to control the position of the focal point relative to the surface of the material being cut.